- You will provide the business with data and reporting, in order to manage, oversee and govern the business.
- Be responsible for data governance, lineage, validations and the data dictionary driving "one version of the truth" - establish and operate appropriate controls and reconciliations to ensure data integrity.
- Specify, develop, test, and implement new reports, data extracts and applications.
- Suggest enhancements and requirements and support the development of the data warehouse and reporting tool.
- To be the single point of contact for data or reporting issues.
- Produce regular reports and data extracts.
- Gather requirements for reports or data extracts and agree business specifications with the business community.
- Develop technical specifications for reports, including aligning specifications to the data dictionary.
- Assist with the analysis of data / reporting issues, engaging with other teams, understanding and resolving issues at the root cause.
- Contribute to the data dictionary and data governance data flows and logs, ensuring they are up to date, complied with and appropriate.
- Develop and maintain SSRS reports and SSAS cubes
- Full development lifecycle - system test, peer review assist with UAT and roll out to the end user.
- Support "self-service" reporting with SSAS and SQL, providing end-user training, troubleshooting and assistance.
- Develop and document ETL packages to support the warehouse and other data-driven processes.
- Support the development of the warehouse to include new data sources and functionality using SQL, SSIS and SSAS.
- Lloyd's insurance experience.
- Knowledge of data warehouse design principles
- Strong understanding of data warehouse concepts and structures
- Experience in MI/reporting related function.
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-IT staff.
- Knowledge of SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS.
- Excel (advanced)
- Power BI (Desirable)