Cost Controller (Contract)
Day Rate £500-£600
Finitas are paired with a General Insurer looking to add an exceptional Cost Controller on an Inside IR35 contract. You will have experience in Financial reporting with an eye for detail and drive for rigorous process, the willingness to challenge business/commercial logic
You will be responsible for providing financial rigour, oversight and control of the budget for the strategy and transformation programme.
- Act as the primary point of contact for a range of stakeholders covering all aspects of cost management and control within the transformation programme, including business initiative leads and the Head of Transformation
- Prepare timely and accurate analysis of expenditure across the programme, including weekly financial burn analysis to support operational decision making within the programme and monthly financial reporting against plan and forecast updates
- Work with the financial reporting team to ensure that transformation expenditure is capitalised, amortised and impairment tested in line with applicable IFRS accounting requirements
- Qualified Accountant
- Financial Services/Insurance experience
- Financial Reporting acumen and experience
- IFRS experience
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a progressive Insurance business with a big focus on technology.