Job Title: Facilities Administration
Location: Bristol BS32 4SD- Onsite
Type of role: Permanent
iO is looking for a Facilities Administration to work for a company based in Southwest. They are one of the leading companies who develop various technologies for defence, technology, and aerospace business for use in both military and civil purposes. They have six subsidiaries and two joint ventures.
- Experience working as receptionist or office administrator
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Maintain documentation in a timely manner to provide accurate and current management information for decision making.
- Take minutes of meetings and circulate so that relevant stakeholders are appropriately and accurately informed.
- Provide information and respond to routine queries so that correct procedures and process are understood and followed.
- Provide administrative support to other business functions as required to maintain the smooth running of the function/site.
- Support the Facilities Supervisor, as required, to ensure a safe and functional environment.
Competitive salary packages, health care options, life cover and more.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to work on market leading technologies and be a part of a rapidly growing organisation.
If you are currently looking to take the next step into your career with an industry leading company then this is the role for you. Please apply to the link below or get in touch with Harleen Barmi at +447897069565 if you need more information on the role.