Are you an Internal Auditor looking for a new challenge?
Do you have a passion for Data Analytics?
An Insurance client is looking for an Internal Auditor with strong knowledge of data analytics to support the Chief Audit Officer in providing objective assurance around the effectiveness of the organisation's governance, risk, and internal control.
You will lead the design, development and delivery of computer assisted audit techniques and data analytics in an internal audit context. You will be a strong communicator, and have the ability to question effectively and describe internal audit findings to Senior staff.
- Writing Internal Audit reports for Audit Committee, Board and Group Senior Management
- Develop team's data analytics capabilities
- Varied audits - Primarily data analytics, regulatory compliance, capital adequacy, and risk and IT
- Prepare quarterly reporting to the Audit Committee
- Data Analytics experience - Power BI/Coding/Python
- Audit experience in a regulated industry
- Highly numerate
- Personable, confident, and great communication
This is a great opportunity to join a business invested in its staff. This role gives scope for growth within the business and coaching. You will bring a new dimension to the team and help develop their data analytics ability.
Contact me today on 0203 370 2000 /