Our client is a market leading implementation consultancy services firm dedicated to banking software. Their mission is to drive digital excellence in the banking sector and help all clients realize the power of digital transformation while also providing a great place to work for all employees.
You will be responsible for building new business for IT Services for Core Banking and Wealth Management in North Asia (including Greater Bay Area) and with an aim to grow revenue and achieve company strategic objectives with new sales.
- Develop a deep understanding of your clients/prospects business goals, competition, growth plans and obstacles
- Accessing C-Level, Director level contacts within target accounts and target prospects
- Play a trusted advisory role to customers and prospects and provide thought leadership & IT/ Business transformation recommendations
- Manage the pre-sales process with clients and provide the leadership throughout the sales-cycle from initial qualification to closure of the deal.
- Implement sales & pipeline building market strategies into key accounts
- Lead generation via targeted outbound account prospection and calling on marketing-generated/inbound leads
- A minimum of 12 years' experience in IT product / Services sales with Banking and IT services in North Asia and Greater Bay Area with strong market awareness
- A good understanding of the digital banking ecosystem and products
- Ability to manage complex and lengthy sales cycles
- The ability to identify client requirements, challenges, and develop creative solutions in close collaboration with clients and relevant business practice teams
- The ability to communicate with CIOs effectively and persuasively to further sales cases
- A demonstrable track record of high performance in opening new logos
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Experience creating complex client proposals
- An entrepreneurial mindset and practice: you enjoy working as part of a small team, rapidly iterating on strategy, and getting your hands dirty to build something great
- Excellent network within the C-level leaders in the Financial Services sector