Senior Compliance Officer | London Market Insurer | London / WFH | £70- 80,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be working with an established London market insurer in their search for a Senior Compliance Officer to join their growing Compliance function. The position will be concentrating on Financial Crime and have one direct report.
Some responsibilities include:
- Provide advice and expertise on Licensing and Financial Crime matters (Sanctions, AML, ABC, Conflicts of Interest, Gifts & Entertainment, Fraud, Tax Evasion, POCA, Market Abuse).
- Complete new licensing applications and renewals of licences across the globe, maintaining relationships with overseas regulators
- Annual review of the Financial Crime Manual and Conflicts of Interest Policy.
- Perform an annual risk assessment of every division's exposure to and control over financial crime
- Annual review of the Whistleblowing Policy and production of twice-yearly whistleblowing reports
- Carry out the quarterly Segregation of Duty reviews
- Minimum 5 years compliance experience
- Must be from an insurance background - ideally London market
- Strong knowledge and experience of the application of UK, EU, USA and UN sanctions in the (re)insurance sector.
- Ability to manage own workload and that of direct report
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
Please note they operate on a hybrid working model where you be required to work in the office 3 days a week.
This is a great time to be joining a dynamic team that have gone from strength to strength and have been described as a "compliance centre of excellence". There will be plenty of opportunity for further growth & development, so if you have the right experience, please apply now! Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02038079714 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk