Up to £85k (DOE)
Are you looking a London Market Finance professional with Lloyd's Reporting experience?
Do you want to have more responsibility around Lloyd's Returns?
Finitas are paired with an exciting London Market Insurer looking to add to their Syndicate Finance team. The role is wide ranging and gives exposure to projects as well as Lloyd's Returns, including supporting system implementations, support development and testing of data warehouse for financial reporting.
To be successful in this role, you must have extensive experience as a Syndicate Accountant, be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA), and have good working knowledge of US GAAP.
You will be joining a small, close-knit team, who are ambitious and look to push each other to the next level in their career.
- Preparation of Lloyd's Returns (QMA, QMB, QSR, QAD etc.)
- Responsible for production of Annual Syndicate accounts
- Develop strong internal dataflows
- Audit assistance
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
- Extensive Lloyd's Reporting Experience (at least 3 years' experience)
- US GAAP knowledge
- Extensive Insurance experience
Apply today and contact j. tucker@ finitas. co.uk or call 0203 370 2000 to find out more information on this excellent opportunity where you'll have a highly competitive salary compared with the market. You will join a collaborative, supportive team and develop your skills to enhance the rest of your career.