Finitas is recruiting a Technical Accountant on behalf of a leading insurance group.
If you are a Qualified Accountant with at least three to five years of Insurance industry experience, management Information reporting skills with experience in a significant role in the technical close of a general insurer, this role could be a great fit for you.
You will be responsible for the preparation and production of insurance technical result on monthly/quarterly basis. With accurate and timely management and financial information, ensuring compliance with IFRS and local reporting requirements.
- Assist Technical Reporting Manager with technical result production of QIC Global Services Ltd entity and identification, investigation, and explanation of any unusual in-month movements
- Involve in IFRS17 implementation project and assist Technical Reporting team with deliverables assigned to it in this respect
Knowledge and Experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent)
- 3-5 years of insurance industry experience
- Good analytical and Management Information reporting skills
- Ability to apply process improvement
- Strong communication with stakeholders and external auditors and ability to co-ordinate cross departmental tasks
- IFRS17 exposure desirable
Our client provides the option of hybrid working and opportunities for self-development through upskilling and on the job training.