Project Manager | InsurTech | London/Remote
I am currently working with a highly reputable InsurTech in their search for a Project Manager to manage projects from initiation to completion. This involves the production of plans and budget sheets (as required), project documentation, and guidance of project team.
- Create and deliver project work plans; budgets, pricing, allocation of resource etc.
- Ensure all projects adhere to the SDLC
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation
- Liaise with the technical teams to ensure that the deliverables are met
- Coordinate with business analysts to ensure user requirements are gathered and prioritised
- Ensure that the appropriate level of training is offered when required
- Maintain a close relationship with end users and build a comprehensive understanding of business processes
- Manage and mitigate project risks
- Submit project status reports in agreed timelines
- Experience in managing complex IT implementation projects
- Experience of delivering business change
- Self-starter, affable, and able to build relationships across he business
- Ability to produce high quality project documentation
- Project management certification
- Excellent client facing skill
Apply today and, if you are successful, find out more!