Our client is a US based fintech. Their software enables institutional investors to make smarter investment decisions, reduce costs, optimize resources, and mitigate risk.
With headquarters in New York and offices in Italy and Bermuda, their platform manages over $100 billion in alternative investments globally with a combined AUM of over US $5 trillion.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to develop their European business by working closely with new and existing clients through the entire buying process.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with significant untapped new business opportunity. You will work cooperatively with the US sales team and senior management.
Base salary plus commission and benefits.
Our client does not have a physical office in the UK, so you have the option to work remotely if you are able to meet clients face to face in London. Regular travel to meet European clients will also be part of the role.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Educate and guide prospects through the buyer's journey to help them learn how the platform can improve their business
- Help identify and target qualified prospects
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
- Close business with new and existing customers at or above quota level
- Partner with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Work with C-level leadership, marketing team and team leaders to discuss strategies for continued growth
- Be proactive in identifying changing market needs
- Master knowledge of the full functionality and target uses of the platform
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited 4-year university
- 5-10 years of proven success selling complex solutions to fund managers and pensions
- Thorough knowledge of the European buy-side, specifically the II community
- Strong interpersonal, consultative skills
- Good listening practices resulting in engaging and persuasive communication
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with prospects and clients
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Enthusiastic and self-driven sense of motivation